Search This Blog

Monday 27 September 2010

What Do the Mares Have Against Magazines?

If you're a simmer, you have probably at least heard of the Mare's Nest, and you might even follow their blog. The Mares are well known for writing stories and articles about sim related gossip. But sometimes, I think they go a little to far.

This time, the Mares are upset about a new simmie magazine, Sims Monthly. I suppose one reason they don't like it is because Chama123 is one of those running it. I don't know much about what happened between her and Lady Emillye on the Sims Sanctury, so sorry I can't go into details.
But there are other people writing that magazine. You should at least give them a chance instead of instantly assuming it's rubbish, right? Try reading the thing first at least, and then see what you think.

Plus, calling someone a bozo because they want to write? :-O
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I don't like that. It doesn't matter who's running the magazine, it matters what's in it.

Kinda reminds me off this picture:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
lol

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
^ I do agree with this though ^
*Snigger*

On a slightly more sensible note, all I'm saying is that you shouldn't make assumptions and actually see the magazine before slagging it off. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment