Search This Blog

Friday 8 October 2010

My Poor, Poor Launcher :(

My Sims 3 Launcher. Is broken.
It is very depressing.
I can't upload/download pictures, sims and custom comtent etc. I can't open the game using it. I can't do anything with it!

Plus, whenever I open it, it freezes up :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The only way to fix it is to reinstall the game, but that would delete all my sims, houses. Everything - including my legacy sims. I don't know what to do!
Does anyone know how to fix my launcher without reloading the game, or how to reinstall it without losing my sims?
Thank you!

3 comments:

  1. Thsi happened to me before because my base game was not up to date with my WA EP so I just unistalled WA then my game was working fine and I patched it up to date,re-installed and everything was perfect-o =D

    Hope this helps, it should

    ReplyDelete
  2. But if it doesn`t work just make a backup folder of your legacy sims

    ReplyDelete