Search This Blog

Saturday 3 December 2011

Concerts

My friends was telling me about a concert she was going to today.
She wasn't inviting me or anything. I think she was just subtly gloating that she was going to one and I wasn't.
So, anyway, that got me thinking about concerts in general. I don't really get them.
Oh, I get the whole 'I'm going to see a live music performance by my favourite band, yay!' thing, but I don't understand why people get so excited that they scream and shout and jump up and down and cry during the performance. I doesn't make any sense to be :/

I went to a concert once, and this was my reaction:

The best part of the day was when they were selling cute little pink furry bears wearing T-shirts.
Good times :)

I didn't actually know most of the acts, so that was probably the reason :D

No comments:

Post a Comment