Search This Blog

Monday 27 June 2011

Goodbye forums!

I am officially leaving the sims 3 forums. At least until a particular sick minded simmer (if you could call them a simmer) has been permabanned and leaves us alone forever.
If you've been on the forums recently, or read any other simming blogs, you'll know who I mean.

It's happened at least twice now, and I've had enough. I can't believe EA is letting him create so many new accounts. Can't they check ip addresses or something?

It's pretty sad that one person can ruin a forum for everybody :(

Anyway, although I am leaving the forums, I will still be on the site, unless it gets too bad on there. I can also be found on inkpop, occasionally DeviantArt (the links are on the sidebar) and of course, the safe haven that is my blog :) Just in case anyone wants me :)

Ciao for now!

2 comments:

  1. You should join one of the fans sites like Simpletons. ;)

    I know what you mean though. :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good idea :)

    It's getting incredibly frustrating -_- He needs to get a life *sigh*

    Tiny1 x

    ReplyDelete