Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

How comical

Okay, not really XD But kind of relevant...vaguely... :)
I'm our newspaper cartoonist! :D
At shcool, clearly XD I'll probably be posting the pic I draw for it on DeviantART, so I'll also probably post on here when I've posted them on there
Yeah, I'm just a little excited. And scared 0.o
Better start drawing :D

Btw, if anyone has any ideas, please let me know in the comments or the chatbox or something :) (I have to come up with ALOT of comics XD)


Just a random update to show I'm still here ^^;

2 comments:

  1. lol, I wish I knew....you could certainly add some sims humor in one.

    Like making fun of how useless a maid/babysitter is XD

    idk....that's all I got XP

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol yeah XD I could use that :D
    Thanks! XD

    ReplyDelete