Search This Blog

Monday 12 September 2011

PWNED

You may say I've done this a little late. However, I have just had a long hard day at school, so there :)

Admittedly, you could probably just go over to the Mare's Nest instead of here, but I like to pretend that I'm in the loop occasionally XD

Anyway, just in case you haven't heard already, Sesert34 has been exposed :D
Huzzah! ^_^


The Mare's Article - just in case you really haven't heard and actually want to know details :)

Also, BookyGirl14 is organising a project so you can send all your links and articles to it :)
BookyGirl's Link List

Because I'm a helpful person :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much tiny1! We need this project to get as many contributors as possible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree :) I would post something, but the worst thing sesert has done to me directly is post 'Hi' in my chatbax. Which technically isn't doing something wrong :/ (but it was a bit scary for a while - I thought I was the next target 0.o)
    But yeah, good luck :D

    ReplyDelete