Search This Blog

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Brrr, fireworks, and hiding under the sofa

It's. So. Cold! D:
A few days ago it was melting-point hot, yet now I'm forced to wear fingerless gloves so my fingers don't seize up.
Does normal weather just not exist? :(

Anyway, I've been absent a lot recently, and I apologise :I I just don't have much to say at the moment (apart from complaining about the weather, which has a limited interest XD) so yeah :I

On another point, firework season has started :) I was at the supermarket yesterday and there at least three different firework shows going on. And it was barely evening D:

I can hardly wait for Halloween. A whole night of turning the lights off and hiding whenever we hear trick-or-treaters because we forgot to buy sweets is always fun XD

No comments:

Post a Comment