Search This Blog

Sunday 2 October 2011

Everyone's Changing...

...Their blog's look ;)

First it was Spychip:
Which, I have to say, looks pretty awesome :D

Then it was Paco: 
Also amazing XD

Next, it's going to be Vidkid: 
:D


And so comes the ultimate question:
Should I too, get a new look for this blog?
I don't know really :)  I quite like the blue and purple theme I've got going on, but sometimes it's nice to have a change, especially considering it was my one year anniversary not that long ago :)

So, your thoughts and suggestions? :)

3 comments:

  1. Is this what the pole at the top is for? I can't see a title to it, just answers :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *poll
    I can't believe I made that mistake x3

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol @ pole XD

    Yeah :) ...not sure where the question's gone O.o mught have to move it somewhere else...idk :)
    Thanks for telling me btw, I han't actually noticed lol :)
    I'm guessing you voted? If so, thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete